Controller & Bookkeeping Services for Small Businesses
Our experienced LWBJ small business team can serve in the key role of controller for your organization. The controller is responsible for accounting operations – producing financial statements, maintaining internal controls and developing strategies and budgets designed to mitigate risk and enhance results. The controller also ensures that reports comply with generally accepted accounting principles and tax regulations. In many small businesses, the controller assumes responsibility for cash management, risk management and general office duties.
LWBJ experts can also satisfy some or all of your bookkeeping needs. We are experienced with a wide variety of accounting systems and are QuickBooks-certified. In fact, we consult with many businesses on QuickBooks installations and operations.
- Purchasing, disbursements and accounts payable
- Invoicing and collections
- Working capital management
- Payroll and benefit administration
- Accounting, general ledger entries and financial reporting
- Fixed asset administration and depreciation calculations
- Preparing income tax information
- Various clerical duties