M&A/Due Diligence & Transaction Assistance
We work with you, your attorneys and advisors to assist in consummating a successful transaction. We can serve in an advisory role or perform detailed due diligence procedures, based on the unique circumstances of your transaction.
Our deep experience in due diligence enables us to uncover and analyze key risks and opportunities, so you can make better informed decisions and negotiate a favorable deal. Throughout the process, we collaborate with you to understand your unique situation and transaction goals.
We help you:
- Assess the target’s historical and projected earnings and cash-flows;
- Analyze quality of earnings;
- Evaluate working capital requirements and trends;
- Analyze the quality of assets and liabilities;
- Identify internal control weaknesses;
- Assess the skills of key personnel;
- Assess tax exposure matters;
- Identify cybersecurity and IT risks;
- Review purchase and merger agreements;
- Assist with negotiating and structuring the transaction;
- And much more.
Since effective tax structuring is a critical element of each transaction, we work closely with our expert tax professionals to achieve this goal.
We also assist with pre- and post-transaction integration matters, as well as verifying and calculating post-closing adjustments.